Wednesday 5 September 2012

Station 3 - England fans, Liverpool fans and delusion

Station 3- England fans, Liverpool fans, and delusion

Apologies to those who don't follow football as much as I do, or don't follow it at all. 

Football is all about debate and controversy and I thought I'd throw my two cents in here. 

I cannot be doing, I cannot stand, the England National Football Team. I swear you walk into a pub of people watching a Sunday afternoon league game and inform them that there is an "International Break" coming up, their reaction will be similar to missing your last bus. A sort of, "for fuck sake" kind of thing. Why?

Because the only people who give a fuck about the national team are people who don't support a club. No really, they don't. They don't even follow football. They just think "If I just support England then nobody will hate me"

Well..

Put down that white and red facepaint, take off that stupid hat, and either support a club, or get the fuck out. Don't pretend to follow football. Don't you find it hilarious that during World Cups people who don't even know who Everton football club are, are suddenly geniuses on football? "Come on England!" fuck you. I support the opposing team because the sooner England are kicked out the less chance of the players of MY club have of getting injured. That's right, I'm club before country any day of the week. Does that make me unpatriotic? No of course not, I support an ENGLISH CLUB. 

The players don't wanna be there, if they did, if they did it for "national pride" then not one of them would be seen gormlessly staring into space as mute as a squashed toad when the national anthem plays. They'd probably actually win something once in a while. 

It made me laugh when people criticized Rooney for saying "nice to see your own fans boo you", not because of what he said, but if you have that amount of SHEER STUPIDITY to pay for return flights to South Africa, a hotel for about 4 weeks, travel to all the stadiums PLUS tickets JUST to watch England play, then you have no right at all to criticize anyone. A fool and his money go seperate ways. You could have probably bought a season ticket to watch Manchester United (or the team of your choice) with great seats with that money. You could probably pay for a brain transplant too. 

England fans, get a life. Get a club. Stop wasting your time. 

Now, speaking of wasting time, here be the part about LIVERPOOL FANS. 

Okay, generalising, apologies. Not all are like this, but those that are...

GET A GRIP ON REALITY YOU DELUDED MORONS AND STOP BLAMING OTHER COMPLETELY UNRELATED FACTORS AND START BLAMING YOUR OWN TEAM FOR HOW SHIT YOU HAVE BECOME. CORRUPTION IN FOOTBALL BY MANCHESTER UNITED IS A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION AND IS JUST A DEFENSE MECHANISM CREATED BY REPRESSED MEMORIES OF EVERY MATCH YOUR SHOWER OF SHITE PLAY. 

That, is genuinely all I have to say about that. 


1 comment: